“Good visual merchandising is a mix of art, inspiration and science. While great visual can sell lousy product, poor visuals can do nothing for great merchandise.” – Paco Underhill, author of “Why We Buy”
Visual merchandising, also known as “The Silent Salesman”, is a very powerful tool when it comes selling in the retail environment. Having the right mix of POP materials – including banners and counter top materials – will attract attention and boost sales. Just check out these surprising facts:
- Psychologist Red Rui Tela found that 83% of human information is obtained from the sense of sight.
- A recent study found that 76% of purchasing decisions are made in-store.
- Thirty-two percent of consumers rated in-store ads as “very effective” whereas only 27% of consumers gave outside ads the “very effective” rating.
- More than 1 in 6 purchases are made when a display with that brand is present in store.
- A study by Products Acceptance and Research Inc. found that 43% of respondents recalled seeing a static display.
Now’s a great time to update your eyewear dispensary (and see your sales increase!) with our BCBGMAXAZRIA banner! Through June 28, this beautiful banner is yours with an order of 6 or more designs from the BCBGMAXAZRIA eyewear collection.
Call 800-645-3733 and speak your sales consultant for details or make an appointment now.
COMING IN JULY: Receive a complimentary Cole Haan banner with your order. Stay tuned for details!